Friday, March 22, 2013

27 Weeks

I have felt pretty good this past week...

No itching or fainting spells. Just a little heartburn because I insisted on eating Pizza no matter what it would do to me. All in all I'd say a win!

I was excited to start on the nursery some this week and I was even more excited to receive  a sweet surprise...

A sweet summer outfit picked out special by Felicity:) 

We still haven't started shopping for Baby Girl yet so seeing this made it really "real" for me. 

Also I want to say "Thank You" to "Aunt Becca" for the loaner maternity clothes. I'm pretty much growing out of my stash so hopefully I'll have some keepers in yours. And maybe one day I'll have the energy to try them all on:) LOL

We have a regular checkup with our OB on Monday. And... I'm happy to report that I passed my Glucose Test! 

Yay!

 Momma needs her cake and limeaids....

And to end this post, this is pretty much what my daily view is....

This is actually two different days but I'm wearing the same color clothes:) I gotta work with what I got!

 Elly trying to still squeeze her way on my lap around Baby Girl.


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Congrats for passing your glucose test- enjoy those limeades, cake and pizza:) I'm happy to hear you had a good week, especially no fainting!!! Have a great weekend- it's a good one to stay inside and work on the nursery;)

    ReplyDelete