Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I'm Still Here!

I know I missed last weeks post and I was close to missing one this week too!

Everything is just fine over here we've just been soooo busy this past week with Derby and my first ever baby shower (Yay!!) and I'm still fighting Steve for computer time with him working from home.

We're only about 6 weeks away now from meeting our sweet girl and I'm trying to get my butt in gear to get things situated for her. I am definitely feeling more heavy and tired this week so I've been resting as much as I can, while I still can:)

We have a checkup on Monday with our OB and before then I hope to go through my shower pictures and update with some of those.

Thank you everybody who came and celebrated with us! (And for not putting my pictures on facebook!)


1 comment: