Wednesday, May 22, 2013

36 Weeks

We have less than 30 days to go....!

We're working so hard to get things organized from all the wonderful gifts we've received for Miss Violet:)

Look at this mess!



I'm so happy with some of the progress we've made in her nursery this past week. The curtains finally came in and we got a new light fixture hung as well as a bookshelf. Just a few more details and her room will be ready and waiting for her.

This past weekend we had another beautiful shower for our Baby Girl. Here are a few pics that I took but I need to get the rest from other people who took them for me.


This shower was given for us by Steve's family and the hostesses were Aunt MaryAnn, Aunt Lorie, Aunt Pat, Aunt Lana and Aunt Sandy Luken.  It was held at the Big Spring Country Club on May 18th (a bonus birthday treat for me!).

How cute is that chicken salad in a pineapple boat???

The wine bottles are the hostess gifts we gave out. It's the Cabernet that Steve bottled last summer and he made custom labels for them.

I just want to thank everyone who came together and worked so hard to celebrate our Baby Girl. Again, I was just so excited to make it to a point to have a baby shower and I just enjoyed the day!

And here is 12, 24 and 36 week comparison of belly shots. I'm running out of room to grow!


***Ok I am dying looking at these pictures....Not only am I much wider but it looks like I shrunk a few inches too! 








1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! That last comment about shrinking had me cracking up!!! You look great :) The shower this past weekend looks like a fabulous time!!!! So happy for you all :)

    ReplyDelete