Friday, April 12, 2013

30 Weeks

30 Weeks......woohoo!

This is my past week in pictures:


This beautiful blanket was handmade by my dear friend Rebecca. I called her last week for therapy lunch, and she surprised me with this!

And what is extra special about this blanket is the fact that she made it before she even knew our girls name. She had intended to make it pink but saw this color thread at the store, which she says they never have, so she went with this instead.

Not knowing that it was there just for us all along. 

We just love sharing moments where God is in the details and this was a great example of that!


Here is Elly in her usual spot. This time baby sister kept kicking her in the face while she was trying to sleep so she kept getting startled:)


Here I am trying to make cookies for a Baby Shower and my belly is totally in the way of my rolling space. What you can't see is the blanket of flour that it is covered in...


And look what came in the mail this past week...Our Crib!

Of course the day it was delivered it was supposed to rain and Steve was working late so I had to shove this sucker into the garage using my best assets...

Also, I found out this week that Team Yager is one of the top 5 fundraising teams so far for the March for Babies in Louisville! I was so excited and proud to see this. Thank you to everybody who has donated and, if you haven't yet, we have one month left to collect donations or you can click on the sidebar link on this blog and donate online.

Go Team Yager! 

No comments:

Post a Comment