Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Violet had a busy weekend!

She got to meet some new friends, go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and go to the zoo for the 2nd time:)

This picture is actually from her first zoo trip last week. Most of you probably already saw this on Facebook but before this trip, the last time I was at the zoo was the day I found out I was pregnant. And this next trip I got to finally bring our daughter with me. It was a wonderful realization to have while I was there...

 She also got some really cute gifts...

Some new reading material...


a My Pal Violet...how cute is this!

 
And I still can not get over the cuteness of this next one...
 
 
This has to be the most PRECIOUS piece of jewelry I've ever seen.
 
 She's already got her bling going on... my grandma would be proud:)
 
 
She loves all her new gifts and says Thank You very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment